As a VR Developer you will prototype, build and deliver cross-platform multiplayer immersive Virtual Reality Experiences with Unity.
- Prototype and build next generation VR products in Unity/C#
- Build and optimize with the latest mixed reality solutions (HoloLens, Rift, HTC Vive, Meta, ARkit)
- Develop and support engaging high-quality, polished and reliable realtime multiplayer experiences
- Collaborate with team to recommend best practices for assets, pipeline, and development
- Provide advice and experience to develop efficient production workflows
- Stay current with trends in the industry and identify technical innovations.
- Ensuring that assigned project are being completed in a timely manner.
- 3+ years of C# development experience
- 2+ years of Unity 3D development experience
- 2+ years experience in the video game industry on PC, Console or Mobile including at least one shipped title as Developer
- Experience developing realtime multiplayer games (at least one shipped title)
- Experience with Virtual Reality development using any platform (Microsoft HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality, Oculus Rift, Samsung GearVR, Google Daydream, HTC Vive)
- Experience turning concepts into highly-polished interactive programs
- Experience with modern graphics APIs (e.g. OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan)
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection patterns and writing loosely coupled, scalable code.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns and data structures
- Ability to work well as part of a fully remote collaborative development team
Preferred Skills and Expertise:
- Experience with Python backend development
- Experience building with cross-platform VR titles
- Experience building software for mobile platforms